Our CIS streamlines your document management processes. Our secure Files manager lets you store and organize documents online and access them in the cloud no matter where you are. You can share documents online and collaborate on them with colleagues, customers and partners. CIS let you store, organize, view, and modify files with just an Internet connection.
• Securely Share Documents Online: Share unlimited documents with employees, distributed workforces, and customers from any Web-enabled computer.
• Online Document Storage: Store 2-3GB size document through a secure, central repository.
• Online Data Backup: Document backup is an added bonus storing and managing documents online. Documents are stored in secure, offsite data center facilities equipped with redundant servers that guarantee 99.9% uptime.
• Online Document Collaboration: Collaborate on files with colleagues, partners or customers with document collaboration features like document version control, audit trails, and more.
Our Access Payroll System can be programmed to perform manual human resources tasks, freeing up time for you to run or grow your business. They can be used to archive your employee payroll slips and monthly reports, giving you a concrete payment history. And as an automated program, payroll systems pay your employees on time and according to the parameters that you set, leaving little margin for human error.
Our Access Payroll System goes that extra length to offer you payroll systems that are tailored to suit your business needs, whether you’re just starting out as a micro-enterprise or in need of some advanced, premier accounting tools. While our Access payroll systems focus on internal processes, you gain premier insight on where to make adjustments in your budget and what informed decisions you can make going forward.
• Payroll software takes care of employee taxes: Tallying these together can become a monthly chore. But with our Access payroll systems, these calculations are automatic, meaning that you need not enter them manually.
• Integrated access to your information: Many companies keep files of personal data regarding employees’ annual leave, sick leave, performance records and correspondence. Prospering companies pass this function on to a team of human resource professionals, but with payroll systems, you can record additional types of information, avoiding the need for a separated software package.
• Fully customized reports: You can generate reports with fringe benefits, expenses and definitions specific to your company. This includes a full history of current and past pay slips and comprehensive employee details, which can be accessed easily.
• Fast updates to tax codes: Your employees' tax codes can change. Sometimes that's due to new legislation affecting their income tax band. Sometimes it's due to changes in personal circumstances, like marriage or parenthood. Your system should update tax codes quickly and easily.
• Accurate tax information: Most employees have income tax deducted from their salary before they receive it. That's your job as employer, and it's important to get it right. If you deduct too much, your employees may not have enough money left to live on. If you deduct too little, they may have to make a lump sum payment to the tax office at the end of the year, which could cause them financial hardship. As well as the moral requirement to get these deductions right, there's also a legal one.
• File Management System
• Online Registrations
• Monitoring System
• Domain Registration
• Business Email Setup
• SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software. We customize our ERP Software base on our client's requirements. We offer Business Process Review, migration of existing application into our ERP System.
• product planning, purchase
• manufacturing or service delivery
• marketing and sales
• inventory management
• shipping and payment
• 2000+ Module